Perceptual audio evaluation and sound quality
SenseLab is highly qualified in the field of doing listening tests, starting from setting up and analysing data from different standardised and custom-made listening tests through to development of perceptual models.
SenseLab’s domain experience includes:
- Speech/audio codecs, noise suppression technologies, and tele-communication systems
- Hearing aids, headphones, and other personal audio systems
- Speaker systems and spatial sound reproduction
- Watermarking technologies
- Product sound quality and alarm signals
- Low frequency sound, loudness, annoyance etc.
Standard test types
SenseLab offers standard compliant, fast-turn-around listening tests according to a number of recommendations. This includes (but is not limited to)
ITU-T P.800 series, ITU-T P.835
ITU-R BS.1534 (MUSHRA), ITU-R BS.1116
Various applied sensory methodologies (attribute based test types, flash profiling methods etc.)
International consumer studies
SenseLab has been accepted as a member of the European Sensory Network. This gives us an international network of collaborating partners and access to laboratories across Europe.